Friday 27 July 2012

Sarpino's Pizzeria

Here's another review for you readers out there! Today I'm going to review the pizza from Sarpino's. My family and I wanted to have a change of food since we have been eating more or less the same few dishes to break our fast. My dad then decided to order a pizza for us to eat. He ordered the Butcher pizza which is made up of beef salami, mozzarella cheese and ground beef with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese. Around half an hour later, our pizza was delivered piping hot right to our doorstep. Also, we got 2 pizzas as it was one for one. Once it was time to break our fast, we opened the packaging the smell of pizza started to fill the room. I cut a slice and took a bite. The taste was really great. I i could taste a variety of flavors with just one bite. I could taste the tomato, salami, cheese and beef. It was really good. Even my sister who was a picky eater gave a thumbs up. $40 for 2 pizzas isn't too bad of a deal I should say. So if you want to try something new, why not try out the pizza from Sarpino's Pizzeria?

0 comments:

Post a Comment