Tuesday 24 July 2012

New Victory restaurant Murtabak Review

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
Haha!Hafiz here with you again doing another blog review!How are you guys doing so far?Been tasting the foods that we've reviewed?Hope you did .


Anyways,Yesterday i went to New Victory restaurant at Arab Street to break my fast.I was craving for murtabak since its been awhile i tasted murtabak.When i reach to the place i was in dilemma because there was 2 famous makan places there.There were ZAM ZAM Restaurant and New Victory restaurant.Both of the shops were crowded but then we decided to eat at New Victory restaurant since there was a slot for my family.I ordered murtabak daging(Meat).I could smell the aroma from the kitchen and my stomach was grumbling.I couldn't wait for my food to be served.I was surprised by the service because the waiter understands when we spoke malay language to order our food.
Fianlly my food order came.The smell of the murtabak was fantastic.It was a mouth watering moment.Straight away i tore the murtabak into smaller pieces and stuff it in my mouth.It was crispy on the outside and soft in the inside.It was just great!The price of the murtabak was about $5/6.Not too sure about the price.I would definitely recommend to you guys.I would rate this at 8/10 for the food.Its just awesome.O'rights guys.Untill here then.Do check out my future post and do a comment on this and previous blog post.Thanks alot.Buh bye!(By Hafiz)
View Larger Map

7 comments:

  1. wow! i love eating murtabak! i should really try out this place and the murtabak too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i really should try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love murtabak! I should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Suriati Yeap!You should really check it out.Best is to eat with family!=D(By hafiz)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anthony try it out man!Just dont get mixed with another shop.=D(By hafiz)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Think i'll be goin there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should go & check out this place ! Craving for it !! :D

    ReplyDelete