Monday 30 July 2012

Chicken Rice @ Bagus

Hey it's me Aizuddin here. My family went out for shopping so I had to settle for my own food. If you had read my previous post, you would know I usually go to the Bagus outlet at Greenridge Shopping Centre.

The Chicken Rice stall at has always been popular. You can almost bet that there would be long queues during lunch time. As I was craving for chicken rice, I decided to give it a try. The queue was rather long so I had to wait for some time before I was served. For just $3.50, I got a plate of chicken rice with a large bowl of soup. I first tried the chicken rice. The aroma of the rice was really nice. It was so good you could probably smell it a mile away. The taste was even better. The rice just melts in your mouth. The chicken was tender and had a myriad of flavors in it. The bones were cleanly removed to facilitate eating. I give this a 4/5. So if you happen to be in the area, be sure to try this dish out!.


0 comments:

Post a Comment